The Macap M7K is a large, powerful grinder with a 1.4kg hopper capacity and 800 W professional grade motor which rotates the conical grinding burrs at 400 RPM. Conical burrs tend to be easier to dial in. This speed is perfect for fast results, yet slow enough not to heat the beans which can effect the taste. The M7K grinder features stepless incremental adjustment of the fineness of the grind for precise control. It is suitable for cafe / commercial use.
Available in Light grey
Macap products are the result of constant refinement and quality craftsmanship since 1930, with close attention to detail, understanding that the perfect shot of espresso relies in part on an excellent grinder. The result of this meticulous process is a sturdy and reliable, professional-grade machine that seasoned baristas and novice users alike can count on.
- Designed and made in Italy
- High quality proven, reliable motor that runs cool
- Tinted anti-static hopper to keep the UV away from the beans
- Cooling vents to keep blade temperature down
- 68mm conical burr blades made from tempered steel
- Black and grey high quality finish
- Micrometric coffee grind adjustment - Stepless
- Swedish steel doser handle for durability
- Dose counter
|250 x 360 x 635 mm
|68mm Conical Burrs